Jersey Steamer Uses Non-Toxic Chemicals To Spring Clean Your Tile
It doesn’t matter if you’re a homeowner or business owner, the tile of your property must be cleaned regularly. When you clean it often, it keeps the floor looking its best for years. And, to make this happen, you need the assistance of the professionals from Jersey Steamer Cleaning Services.
People are advised to clean their tile a minimum of two times a year to ensure it keeps its primeval look.
With the professionals of the family-owned Jersey Steamer at your side, you’ll get the best service at an affordable rate. We offer highly competitive prices with superior-quality services. We’ve been serving the residential and commercial buildings of the New Jersey shore for many years, using non-toxic tile cleaning products that protect the tile for an extended period of time.
With a clean tile, you do two key things:
- Create a more inviting home or office for people to walk into.
- You lengthen your floor’s lifespan.
We know how important your floors are, which is why we provide you with an array of tips and share advice on how to keep the tile looking its best all the time. We know that each type of tile has its own care instructions. Our technicians have the experience and knowledge you want – guarantee that you’ll be pleased with the results, as have many other businesses and families in and around the area.
With your first call, we will learn what kind of tile you have to formulate a plan to take great care of it in the cleaning process. We’ll also provide you with a reasonable and competitive quote. All you have to do to get this great service from a family-owned company is to call us!
6 Steps Of Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- The first thing we do is assess the tile and grout – we want to see what its current condition is. Are there any broken or loose tiles? Are there any grout colorants or topical coatings.
- We provide you with a sample of our work quality by treating a small area.
- We allow the solution to sit for a short time.
- We’ll use our steam equipment and a specially-designed cleaning tool to rinse the floor.
- We’ll let the floor dry so we can re-inspect. If necessary, we’ll treat it again.
- Once the floor has dried, we will seal the grout to ensure it stays clean for longer.
Like any service we offer, we provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for our tile and grout cleaning service. We’re certain that you’ll be ecstatic with our results.
We also offer strip wax and linoleum cleaning services.
If you’re interested in our services, give us a call at 732-775-2503 or 609-888-1700 to set up your appointment. We’ll come out, assess the situation and formulate a plan of attack for your tile. Let us take care of your tile and grout cleaning needs today.